Getting involved at LBCS can be very rewarding and is an easy way to connect with other LBCS parents.
Volunteering is encouraged at LBCS — not only is volunteering vital to any non-profit organization, it is also an important part of our school’s culture. As an added bonus, you can meet new people and have fun while making a difference in your child’s or children’s education.
Please check with your student’s teachers, with a PTC member, or with Tammy Consulo for ways you can volunteer at LBCS. You can also contact any of the committee chairs to find volunteer opportunities that match your interest:
- Auction: Jamie Peters
- Fall Carnival: Michele Gray & Janet Anton
- BTS Adult Social: Anthony DeMattei, Gayle Streng, & Santos Ramos
- Jog-A-Thon: Stephanie Thompson & Robynn Walter
- Room Parent Leads: June Ramos & Kelly Tomaszewski
- Father/Daughter Sweetheart Ball: Ashley Crowler
- Mother/Son Game Night: Staci Thatcher & Leslie Martinez
- End-of-Year BBQ: Tricia Peters
- Lunchtime PTC Fundraiser: Christine Clark
- Spirit Wear: Liz Barbario
- Teacher Appreciation Week: June Ramos & Kelly Tomaszewski
- Mustang Marketplace: Gina Vinella